Your first visit
to Ferris Family Dentistry
Ferris, Texas, is a community known for its small-town family values. Dr. Virginia Williams reflects these values by providing accessible family dental care to residents and surrounding communities- just as her father, Dr. Charles Williams, did for nearly fifty years.
We take the time to get to know you, your preferences, and your hopes and goals for your best smile yet.
- Tour of our office
- Review of your dental & medical history
- Full exam & X-rays
- Comprehensive teeth cleaning
- Consultation with Dr. Williams
- Outline treatment options and schedule future dental care
Our doors are always open for new patients, and we just know you’ll love our modern yet family-friendly approach to dentistry.
Prepare for your dental appointment
To make your first visit a breeze and to save you time, here’s how you can get ready for your appointment:
- Request an appointment
- Download and complete your forms ahead of time
- Bring your paperwork, an ID, and insurance card (if you have one)
- Arrive a few minutes early in case we have any follow-up questions for you
- Don’t stress! We will address any questions or concerns you may have.
If you are experiencing pain or an emergency situation, please contact us right away, and we will do whatever we can to see you as soon as possible.
Ferris Family Dentistry accepts most PPO dental insurance plans, and if insured, we’ll take care of the paperwork and submit claims on your behalf. We also offer an in-house savings plan and financing options to fit your family’s budget. For more information on payments and financing, please visit our Financial page.
New Patient Forms
Save valuable time by downloading your New Patient paperwork and filling it out prior to your appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
New Patient Forms (English)
Nuevas Formas de Pacientes (Español)